Here’s a brief look at what happens when Delray Beach Title Co. handles your title insurance and settlement:
- We receive the sales contract from you, your lender or your real estate agent
- We conduct a search on the title of your home, to discover what potential title issues there may be, and determine what other items need to be dealt with prior to closing
- We prepare a title insurance commitment
- We prepare the settlement statement and closing documents
- At closing, we will receive and disburse all the funds involved in the transaction, and then record the necessary documents with the local clerk of the court
- Finally, we prepare and provide you with a title insurance policy which will protect your interest in your property
Throughout the entire process, we will promptly address any and all issues that might arise. From start to finish, our team will work diligently to ensure everything happens as it should. For more information about title insurance as well as buying and selling a home, please visit these useful links (click here).